Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, November 6, 2020
Poınts To Be Consıdered Durıng The Summary Applıcatıon And Submıssıon Rules
Oral and poster abstracts should be sent online, in TURKISH and ENGLISH through the website www.tuvecca2020.org . Abstracts sent via e-mail and mail, regardless of the system, will not be accepted. Since the abstracts sent over the internet will be published as it is, if accepted, spelling errors should be paid attention.
Papers to be presented at the congress should be in the form of experimental study, clinical study and original case reports, and should be able to contribute to scientific development and give a result message. Since abstracts sent over the internet will be published as it is, attention should be paid to spelling errors. Authors are responsible for all spelling mistakes.
- Abstracts will be collected through the online abstract system.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- Names should only be written in small letters, with the first letter capital. The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be specified.
- Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are exceptions.)
- If an abbreviation is used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be specified in parentheses.
- In the summary, the purpose of the study and the methods used should be briefly stated, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical details and the results should be explained within the
- framework of the presented findings.
- Summaries should include purpose, method, findings and conclusion headings.
- The abstract should not exceed 500 words, excluding the title, author's name, surname and tables.
- Maximum number of figure is 3.
- The number of keyword should be minimum 3 and maximum 5.
- The abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will be left out of evaluation regardless of their content.
Evaluation of Papers
The evaluation will be made by the Abstract Evaluation Committee by keeping the names / surnames and institutions of the researchers confidential over the internet. In order for the paper to be evaluated, the paper owner must complete the congress registration by October 30, 2020 at the latest.
Posters should be 70 cm wide and 90 cm long. Posters should be arranged so that they can be read at a distance of at least 1 meter. The posters will be displayed in the date, place and numbered part to be notified by the organizing committee. The posters will be attached to their places with sticky dough, and any other material will not be allowed. Poster owners will be assisted in pasting posters.